News and Announcements
- Mike Addonizio, professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies in the College of Education, wrote for The Conversation, "Until teachers feel safe, widespread in-person K-12 schooling may prove impossible in U.S."
- Edwards helps district address disparities in discipline through restorative practice study
- Assistant Professor (clinical) Sandra Yarema receives President's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Faculty members serve, lead and learn as co-editors of 'Michigan Reading Journal'
- New assistant professor to research black girls' over-representation among youth disciplined in Detroit schools
- Fellowship program trains future STEM teachers for high-needs schools