Education specialist certificates
Take your knowledge to the next level with an education specialist certificate from the Wayne State University College of Education. Designed for veteran educators who want to enhance their proficiency in a particular area of interest or move into a leadership position., education specialist certificate programs offer a post-master's option to help you reach your career goals. Students should consult program area advisors for policies specific to any given program prior to applying.
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Art Education
- Bilingual Bicultural Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- English Education - Secondary
- K-12 Curriculum (Special Education: Autism Spectrum Disorder and Cognitive Impairment)
- Mathematics Education - Secondary
- Science Education - Secondary
- Social Studies Education Secondary
- Bilingual Education (online)
- Bilingual Education with a specialization in English as a Second Language (online)
- Administration and Supervision
- Concentrations: Elementary & Secondary Administrator K-12, Central Office Administrator and Special Education Administrator
What are your career goals? A master’s from the Wayne State University College of Education can be a great step toward helping you reach them, with expert faculty and innovative programs. Take some time to explore our career path page to find the one that’s right for you, then review your desired program’s webpage to learn all about the advantages a Wayne State education can offer.
The doctoral programs at Wayne State University’s College of Education were designed to prepare a new generation or researchers, scholars and leaders to meet the needs of an ever-changing world, capitalizing on the university’s unique position in the heart of Detroit to incorporate the area’s cultural richness into the learning experience.
Explore our career path page to find the one that will help you meet your career goal.