College of Education Online Forms
- Building Concerns, Custodial and New Project Request Form
- Education Website Revision Request Form
- Faculty Highlighted Publications
- Laptop Cart Reservations
- Reservation Form - Education Rooms
- Education HR Transaction Request
- TED Educational Partnerships and Experiences Forms
College of Education Assembly and Committee Information
- Curriculum Proposal Deadlines (2022-2023)
- Contract for Completion of Incomplete Coursework
- MEd Core Foundational Areas (Word doc)
- Peer Review of Teaching
- Syllabus Template (Option 1) (requires advanced Microsoft Word skills)
- Syllabus Template (Option 2) (recommended option)
All applications will be forwarded to a College of Education Assembly - Ad Hoc Committee who will review the applications. Each of the below endowment/lectureship funds are to be related to the endowment-designated areas from COE faculty, staff and/or students.
- Frederick C. Neff Endowed Memorial Lectureship in Philosophy of Education
- Special Education Endowment Fund
- June G. Yackness and Irvin H. Yackness Endowed Lectureship Series
WSU Faculty Resources
Faculty members at Wayne State University are vitally important to achieving the goals and mission of the university. Visit the faculty resources and guidance.
Promotion and Tenure Procedures
- Office of the Provost - Promotion and Tenure Procedures
- Promotion Factors COE Clinical Faculty
- Promotion and Tenure for COE Tenure-Track Faculty
- Wayne State University Promotion and Tenure Procedures and Factors for Faculty
- Wayne State University Vita Format (Word doc)
Website Instructions for Faculty
Part-Time Faculty Information
- Benefits & Wellness / Compensation - Information for Part-Time Faculty
- Evaluation Form for Part-Time Faculty
- Part-time Faculty Payroll Schedule
- Office for Teaching & Learning - Resources for Part-Time Faculty
- UPTF Pool Report for Part-Time Faculty
WSU's online learning management system
- Library Resources & Services to Support Teaching & Learning
- Library Guides for the College of Education
- Library Guides for Faculty
- Library Resources-Multimedia - Streaming Media, DVDs and other educational multimedia resources for your course site and face-to-face classes.
- Course Reading Permalinks - Planning for next semester? Request copyright compliant Permalinks to your course readings.
- BrowZine - App for reading journals on your iPad, iPhone and/or Android device. Available at App Store, Google Play and/or Amazon App Store.
Note: Free, no-login required access to journals and back issues available through Wayne State University Library System.
Digital Commons (Wayne State Repository of research and scholarly output) Consider placing your published scholarship, creative works, or conference proceedings online in our open access Digital Commons, which also makes them retrievable via Google Scholar. To get started, email your CV (or link your CV webpage) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about Digital Commons.