Desktop Technology Services (DeskTech) is a division of C&IT and is transitioning to a broader team known as Campus and Classroom Technology Services (CCTS) that provides hardware and software support to the College of Education. DeskTech staff is available on Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Professional IT solutions for faculty and staff
- IT Support for special events
- Desktop support
- Audio/video equipment support in classrooms
- Recording services for lectures and classes
- New and existing software support
- Hardware maintenance and upgrading
- Human Patient Simulator support and maintenance
- Shared and personal network drive support
- Directory information kiosk maintenance
For assistance, contact DeskTech via the DeskTech solutions icon on the user's desktop or by calling 313-577-4357. You may also open support requests via DeskTech's online forms.
- Report a Problem
- Request Software or Computer Accessories
- Request Changes to W: Drive or Employee Files
- Request Active Directory Account (Computer Login)
- Add Computer to Department Refresh Program
- Request Non-Refresh Computer (no charge)
- Request Loaner Equipment
- Reset your AccessID password
For emergency assistance during normal business hours, please call C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357.
All other Wayne State users may contact the C&IT Help Desk for support at 313-577-4357 or email@example.com.
In-person support is available by appointment only to help adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Whether you are leading students Warriors in their academic career as an instructor, or navigating the Warrior Safe training course, the Learning Management System support team is available to assist with Canvas.
Contact the Canvas Support Team
Find FAQs at tech.wayne.edu/kb and follow us on Twitter @WayneStateCIT for instant updates.