The College of Education offers minors to students from other colleges, as well as students in the college. This gives your résumé a competitive edge while also allowing you to study what you are passionate about. 

Students may elect to add one of our minors to their program by completing the online form.

Kinesiology, Health and Sport Studies

Teacher Education Division

Students must complete all courses in their minors with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.0. Students may major and minor in the same department, but students cannot major and minor in fields with the same title.